Please read and carefully follow the instructions in the steps below for formatting the accepted papers. Any questions related to this are to be sent to the workshop organisers (email@example.com
- Latex and Word Templates for camera-ready papers can be found here.
- When preparing the camera-ready papers, please follow the rules below:
- Camera-ready papers should NOT have page numbers. All numbering will be done by the publisher.
- All submissions must be formatted to US Letter page size.
- The page limits are strict and final:
- Regular papers: 6 pages;
- Late breaking results, visions or challenges: 3 pages
- Camera-ready papers must be in PDF format and have passed through the IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure compliance to the IEEE Xplore format. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org/ and open an account by following the link "New Users - Click Here". You will need the Conference ID which is "33237XP". Then submit your paper(s), to get feedback about their compliance with IEEE Xplore. If not compliant, address the comments on the feedback, and retry until you have produced compliant documents. More details here.
- Submit the final version of your paper via EasyChair after it has passed IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure compliance:
This is required for all accepted papers in order for them to be included in the proceedings and the IEEE Xplore website.
- Download this copyright form.
- Use "DESWeb 2014 IEEE 30th International Conference on Data Engineering Workshops (ICDEW)" as the IEEE Publication Title.
- Please fill in the form, sign it, and send a pdf scan of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org